Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 5

Activity 1



These things make you feel powerful and also makes you fine when people talk about things that are nearly about there and that is called a label.




Activity 2 


What I really like about her is that I wanted to a person like that until when I was swimming and then I saw this thing in the water oi got stuck to my t-shirt and then I have never wanted to touch water again but sometimes it's not that bad.

Activity 3


He is always been my favourite player in the blues because he is the only one I know and because he is fast and I wish I can be as fast has him. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a positive changemaker Nature? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete