Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

If I was In a chocolate factory for 24 hours!!!!!!!!

If I was In a chocolate factory for 24 hours!!!!!!!!



If I was allowed to stay in a chocolate factory for 24 hours I would be happy it is because I could eat how much chocolate I can eat and I will just tell my mum we are doing a 24 hours eating veggies and then she will let me go and she will have no idea what I am doing but that is still bad but at least I am not doing something bad or something that I will get in trouble.



I wish I could go right now it is because I just feel so hungry when I can taste something it is just so tasty and yummy I wish I could just go right now like today and then I would have all of the chocolate in the world and than I would have a full tummy everyday and but not that much because 24 hours is only one whole day so I will stay up late at night.


When my tummy is full from all of that chocolate I will be happy because I will go to sleep and then I will wake up but then I will maybe wake up in the morning so I need to go sleep and hurry up wake up again and then I will be that person who eats heaps and heaps of junk and I will not need any food until I am maybe about 63 because from all of the chocolate I ate and then I will still be hungry again and again until I want to stop because whatever I can smell I want it like then I want it but I don’t really get it so that is super sad.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Nature! , It is meh Valessa And I just want to say "I really love your writing! It made me hungry" Also If I was trapped In A chocolate Factory I would steal all the Chocolate and eat it All my ma Self<3 also I hope u have a awesome day and Make sure To Send me Some Chocolate:D (U made meh hungry<3 ) Seeeeee Yaaaaaa! <3

    ReplyDelete