Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 2

Activity 1


This is cool that they have to the same thing but one on the coolest plane die and got lost and was never found again but I had a an idea and II was thinking what  found her and we could be all rich. But tat was a long time ago so I thin the it wold of turned in to something befour I even got there.




Activity 2 


This man was the one on of the first people that went to the moon and he either did it when he was 16-20 so maybe 19 that is my guess hen I wish I could know so yeah.

Activity 3


It is very kind to help people ever if you don't even know them because it is very kind and maybe you will it get it come back to you when you need that help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nature, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the venn diagram you have created about two awesome aviators - do you want to be a pilot when you leave school, or maybe a flight engineer? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the work Nature. I love all the descriptive writing you have wrote and how you managed to make a really clear peace of writing, Keep on the hard working.

    ReplyDelete