Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3

Activity 1


I really do hope I can get this superpowers and then I can't wait to prank people but also make sure it is a secret from people but never friend sand that is why I also ways tell my family as well because they have my back well sometimes.




Activity 2 


There is a reason why I picked him it is because has the on one I know because I don't really look at that much poets and yea that's all need to tell yous.

Activity 3


They are so super good at this game because they now how to do it and there is no problem with them near the other oles because rev game they win they take it back with them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nature, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nature,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Manaiakalani cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, what’s your favourite activity been so far? What cool superpowers to have! I think teleportation and super strength would be a great combination for cleaning my house. The whole house would be clean in seconds! Although teleportation would be great for me driving to work in the morning. It took me over 2 hours to get home one day because of a crash on the motorway! How long does it take you to get to school?

    It’s great to see that you have included the reasons why you want to interview Lebron James. Did you have any questions that you want to ask him? I need to see your questions for the full points for this activity! Comment below when you have added them to your post ( or just add them in your comment) and i can give you the FULL points!

    As it is the holiday period many of the Summer Learning Journey team are currently away from work and are spending some time with their friends and family. This means that you would get many encouraging comments over this time. We want you to keep blogging and we will comment on as many of your posts as we can when everyone is back at work!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete