Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1

Activity 1


There is only one greasily reason why I chose these kinda food is because they can never get expired and also they can never get rotten and ugly and that is what In like about the food that I chose today because I am going shopping for secret Santa. Good by for now............


Activity 2 


This the main story but also a good story about my life because it knows about my dad and also about my mum. And I am very grateful that I have them because they are there for me 24 seven. See you guys next time and have a good day.

Activity 3


The reason why I chose this one is because they bring everyone when I say everyone I mean everyone yes everyone even the homeless because this is an time when they can be who they are and who they are that is who they can be.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nature,

    So great to see you participating in this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - thanks for taking the time to put 3 activities in to one blog post, now that's using your initiative!
    I'm going to comment on Activity 3: Scaling New Heights.

    I like how you use a DLO for this activity, it makes this activity look a bit like a brochure. Auckland City Mission are really great, aren't they? I used to live around the corner from them and I would see homeless people lining up outside, patiently waiting. Homelessness in New Zealand is a huge issue - what do you think we could do to help them?

    I look forward to your repsonse!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should get a bag for each of them for one person and make sure there are food inside of them has well. Me and my sisters are going some to give out maybe we can for them as well. Goodbye see on my next post.

      Delete