Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4

Activity 1


It is most gooiest thing to do if you have knowledge carnage and braveness because without these things you're nothing also nothing.




Activity 2 


I love these names because they match me and lo I love them so that was easy and I really do hope I cm be one of them because I m a star and anyone else can as well.

Activity 3


These are super easy to make you just have to ply a heathendom after that you have to draw out things and then you r probably done anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nature, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage shown! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete