Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What Do I Like About New Zealand

What Do I Like About New Zealand?



I like about New Zealand is that we have food that is better than anyone else in the whole world. And that we celebrate other kinds of countries and people where they come from. And that we have school to learn create and share and then we can show other people. I am grateful that new Zealand is here because this is a safe country where people can rest and be happy to each other. I am grateful that we have a home to live in and a beds to sleep on because other countries don’t have beds and a home to sleep in. I love new Zealand because we are a family and we protect each other to keep us safe. I am grateful that we have people to take care of us and people to be teachers to help us on our work. I am happy that I was born to help others and to help my friends and my family. I am happy that I have a family to protect me from danger and form warnings and to teach me how to walk around the world to see my other family. I am grateful that we have sports teams to go out and play other schools and sometimes we go to the finals just to have a friendly game just to have fun. I love new Zealand it is because that we have shops right next to our homes and that we have homes next to our friends. I Love school it is because I learn more than I always do it is because I always lien. But then In sometimes don’t lesion so my friends come over and just helps me with my work but do it still. I love our pies in new Zealand because we have that best pies to eat and that other people they have pies but they don’t cook the mice how we do. I love pavlova to because I love the height of it and because I love the puffy bits because it melts in my mouth. I also love the way we love each other and we take care of each other because we don’t want them to get lifted out or they are going to have a sad life. I am grateful that all of us have money to buy soap and body wash and food for their home and they can eat and sometimes that share the food with the poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment