Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

SCHOOL TIME!!!!!

I can't believe that it is the last week until school because it feel's like the weekend it is a short holiday and I wish it was more longer so I can get some rest. I haven't even post a lot because I have been doing some work I can show u guys because I love writing and because I want to be writer it is really fun. For the holiday I went to my sisters house and I played with my nieces and my nephews because they were crying and I felt sad for them. And when they were crying they were dirty and then I got the a towel and so PJ and then I gave them a shower and then I put them to bed and I got some money.  Has soon has I got my money I got me a water from the fringe and then I cleaned the house while my nieces and my nephews were asleep and my sister gave me some more and I went to the warehouse to speed my money. After when I speed my money at the shop I went  home and had a shower and got in the car and then I went to the Matariki it was very very fun I really loved it it has fireworks and it had cool kind of lights like swans and a bear and the entrance it was really cool I really enjoyed it. After the lights I had dinner and then I came back home and then I went to sleep and I felt good when it was the next day. I can't wait till it is my nieces birthday because this is the 2cd time I have post to u guys about my nieces birthday last time she had a Minnie Mouse birthday if you can find the other post about Moo moo's birthday. Thank you everybody for cheeking out my blog and I hope your holiday went well has mine and I could go on yours to comment thank you see you in Term 3

No comments:

Post a Comment