Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Rachael's birthday


It was Rachael's birthday yesterday and we had heaps of fun because it's a birthday right anyways Rachael's birthday was really really fun and my Favorited part was the bounce castle. The bounce castle was my Favorited because it is so bounce and because it was so fun and I had all of my family inside the bounce castle and I was having to much fun. Well then I went inside and I took some food befour the birthday because I was getting hungry and I needed food right now so I took it without asking because if I took them with them knowing then I would have to put the food back. So I did my face paint after I ate and then after that we had the birthday and then we played pass the parcel and then we played hide and go seek and my brother Freedom won and then I cried because Freedom came in my space and then he told me to go and then I got found when I was trying to find another space to hide but no I didn't make it. I wish I could have a birthday like that but no I get $100 from my mum and then I speed it or I save it for another time. So that is the end of my blog post and I hope you guys have a happy birthday to. Goodbye for now


2 comments:

  1. hi nature that looks so so so so so so so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nature my name is Aaliah and what I really like about your blog is that you have lots and lots of fun it looks cool great work

    ReplyDelete