Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

The book of the seven kites of Matariki


Just because it is Matariki I really really want to writ about this story and what it is all about. This story is about the 7 sisters of Matariki and also I love the Matariki lights at the GI park it is son fun I really enjoy it. I also love how we celebrate the Matariki lights and the food it is so fun and awesome too. I really love how get to meet my friends and family at the Matariki lights because we have all the fun we can do and then we come back home and have a sleep. I have been good because of the Matariki lights because I really want to go but I am getting my hopes up and I am so scars about getting my hopes up because it stared last Saturday and ends this Saturday. I want to go on the last day of the Matariki lights because it has free stuff and because it has more better stuff then all the other Matariki light trails. there is going to be fireworks, cote and candy and other cool thing I can't wait. The 7 sisters made a kite each and they all looked like a star and they waited all night for the wind but then they fell asleep because of there eyes they were red and other colours like rainbow and some more I love the colours because they are my favourite is the green one because it looks like a person and that is so cool I wish I could make one. So when they fell asleep there kites flow away to the sky and that is why there are 7 starts because of the kites but I don't believe that happened I do think it happened but the papers could of ripe by the rain because they made it out of paper and I think it could be fake but I think it's real to me.


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment