Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Tu Tangata



This is me and my friend going to the Tu Tangata party at GI because the Tu Tangata people wanted to show people how to grow up and how to show respect to our community so we can all make up and be friends together forever. When I was there I saw my friend and we went onto the yellow bike and we went fast has it was blowing my hair and then after that we had so food. And then I said good bye to my friend and then I went to McDonald's to have a ice cream and so frozen coke and my and my sister went on the new park.




Tu Tangata

1 comment:

  1. Wow those cars look like fun. Thats good you guys are showing how to respect our community.You guys looked like you guys had fun i hope you enjoyed your day what was your favourite part of the day

    ReplyDelete