Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

writing task






Once upon a time there was a bunny a donkey and a wasp one day the little bunny founded a bucket of water when the bunny founded the bucket of water the bunny wanted to have a drink inside the bucket of water but when the bunny went for a drink of water some wasp came and posen the bucket of water

Ten minutes later the bunny was so hugger a donkey came over and said what's wrong bunny the donkey said so the bunny said back to the donkey it was the wasp they always pick on me when I have stuff that I find so the donkey said here I known were some water is at many places the pips the beach and at a tap thanks.

So the bunny had to choose what places could I go to so the bunny thinks to himself where could I go the bunny just popped up I can go to the tap because it is right in front of me so the bunny went to the tap and he could not turn the tap around so the bunny ask the donkey for help he used his feet to turn the tap on.

The bunny lifted the bunny life and had a big has drink so the wasp came again and turned off the tap and giggled away to his gag then the little bunny said hey you can’t do that and the wasp said oh yes I can then the donkey and the little bunny said you are not defined because you are not helpful not nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment