Pages

Sunday 14 February 2021

Writing: Letter to Miss Stone

 Dear Miss Stone. 

Kia ora my name is Nature and I am 12 years old I am the nineth child out of ten children. I like to do sports, learn new stuff and work for high expectations. I don’t like playing at the park and walking around the school. My favourite movie is Back to the future because I love movies that have detail and that other movies come out like Back to the future 2 or 3. My favourite food is fruit. I don’t have a particular fruit that I like. I just like fruits. My favourite subjects to do is reading and writing I don’t really like Maths because I was never good at it I try but it gets me nowhere. My culture is Samoan and Maori my dad is Maori and my mum is Samoan. I go to point England school and I am a good student playing with my friends and family making sure they're okay. My goal for this year is being really good at Maths because I don’t really like Maths its really hard for me to count all of those big numbers in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment