Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1

Activity 1


you haven't real life maybe you guys should use it dictionary that's a very good for your brain.
and also drive is actually really good too and set your profiles your activities and summer learning journey. and the last one is Blogger blog is when you can show your things and formations in that what you are you can make your own files and you can also go on wix.com it's actually appropriate for children but you can I get home wix.com if you want so please check that out it's down below with the last and finale one so.






Activity 2 

the reason why the YouTube reasons why I chose this is because YouTube is actually really quite watch YouTube mostly like every single day. YouTubers like my priority things that are not allowed to do but I can't really stop but I can do my work though that makes me stop. 

Activity 3
I think the rugby players are so missing in a so like I'm tidy because every single time I see them like when I go to the game like I'm worried that they're all dirty. the thing that I love a birthday it's because the waste as like strong and they can bump them off like the other person's team and yeah that's why I really do like about them.the thing that I love about it because the waste is like strong and they can bump them off like the other person's team and yeah that's why I really do like about them. I see you next time peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Great collective activity blog post Nature - I really like the first one! Which digital platform helps you the most in your learning journey? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete