Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Nature's Table discussions



would take my family to tuvalu because my mum was born in tuvalu and she has not been to see them sins 2016. And I would love to go there because there is a beautiful Island and the ocean is like a blue green couleur. I love it when I am in tuvalu because I will be with my family on my mum’s side.










If I could take my family anywhere I would take them to Florida to go to the harry potter world. The only reason why I want to take them to Florida in the harry potter word. It’s because my family is very into the harry potter movies













I would take my family to Zimbabwe because I want them to jump into the water. And go under the waterfalls and go under the water too. I would love to go there because it will be a fun time there. It looks like a strong waterfall because you can see the water hitting the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment