Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Highlights of year 5-6 Camp

Nature: My highlight was when I did the slip and slide because I went all the way to the end on the black slide and it was fun. When I was on the grey slide that was the most challenging slide as two people had to go at the same time, and whoever gets to the end first wins a lollie.
My other highlight was when I was in the kiler zone because when I went under the cave...it was spooky and I tripped over in the cave, then I got back out and I kept on going. My worst thing when I was in the killer zone was when I was doing the boardwalk because I fell on top of Zoe and it hurt my head because she had a stick in her hand and I hit my head hard on the stick. The other highlight was when I was doing the bike relays with Mr Jacobson and we needed to zig zag across to the other side then come back.     Out of 10 I would give it 10/10, but sleeping was 7/10 because it was too hot and I couldn’t sleep as I had a headache.



Brendon: My highlight was the killer zone because we got to throw water balloons to the other team,  we waited in four lines to throw the balloons. When it was my turn to throw the water balloons I held my balloon until everyone threw their balloons. I threw my balloon and I almost got the whole team...someone tried to throw a water balloon at me but I ducked down and it got the person behind me. 
At camp we went to the killer zone but before that,  we went to the Pt england beach to go kayaking.   We got to go out to the green channel and back and  we all had a race. After that, me and Vafliu had a bike race with Mia and Eva so we raced to the point and back and we beat them back.  The best part of camp was the concert night because the BEST DANCE won! The worst part of camp for me was walking to the beach and back because it was so far!!!

Camp was a highlight of our learning journey at PES so far...what is yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment