Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount 2




My earliest memory was when I was between four to six I remembered that when I was sleeping I was dreaming about me and my dad. when I heard something I woke up and I saw my dad my brother and sister was jumping on my dad. When I said hi dad he said hi back to me then when I was sitting by my dad I was crying. Because I thought that I would never see my dad again when I had a bath and got all reddy. me my brother my sister my mum and my dad went to the pools we walked there When we got to the pools we jumped into the pool and we were playing games like play fights in the racing to the other side of the pool after when we went to the pools hopped out and got changed we went shopping for us we got our shopping for us and then we went home and my mum and was packing the shopping away after when my mum packed the shopping my dad made food for us and we picked a movie to watched and we was eating and watching a movie at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment