Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Haunted House pick a path

Haunted House Pick a Path
File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...

Use descriptive words.

We will write the 1st paragraph together, then you will write the next paragraph by yourself.  

You’ll be writing about how you get out, make sure you use describing words.


As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out...    





But then I hear claws scratching up on the roof I was following the noise upstairs I went upstairs and I look above me and I saw a something black I went back downstairs and I took a step and then I fell down into a black hole I look around me and I saw stairs I went up them and I pulled the handle up and it took me to the same door that locked me out I was still looking how to open the door but then I heard someone talking and found what I was looking for IT was talking to me and it

No comments:

Post a Comment