Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Writing: FIAFIA 2021

FIAFIA 2021:
 Last night on Thursday the 3rd of June pt England school had their annual 2021 FiaFia night. Everyone felt nervous and butterflies in their stomach. It was very scary. Our family was watching us with a happy smile on their faces when they saw their kids perform on stage. Everyone’s performance was breathtaking with their culturing dance and costumes. The food was also very nice. My favourite was the mango drink that tasted amazing. The emotional proud faces on the students when they came on the stage and off the stage. It was a wonderful experience for the new people from pt England school. I was excited for the dances. I was the first one up. My favourite dance was the Samoan group and the Tongan girls and boys. They all looked incredible studying.I was Antonius of who was there because I had stage fright but I just pretended that they weren’t there and we all rocked the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment