Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

My Holidays!!!``

 On the first week of the holidays I started packing for my youth camp. We went to a forest in pukekohe and a campsite as well. I got picked up by my youth teachers and we started making our way to the campsite. On our first day there we explored the place, the forest was the fun part and there were arrows pointing to the places where they went. There was a Bush chapel, a waterfall, And more places to go we explored the waterfall first it was amazing and we went in the water and started playing around. We went back to the campsite and had our devotions and started finishing off your books. We had lunch and started to unpack our stuff in our cabins. It was a really good experience. When I came back from camp I went swimming with my family and we went to the west wave. It was really fun. Then we had a family dinner and went to bed. That was my holiday. I love my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment